Tuesday, September 26, 2017

 Fenty Fanatic 
Yesssss, I'm proud to say that I got my Fenty Beauty and baby it is Bomb. The entire line is phenomenal but I fell in love with the Trophy Wife highlighter...  it is all that. Rihanna is a cosmetic genius soon to be a cosmetics Queen, move over Kylie RiRi is taking over and she's here to stay. Today I got the chance to grab some treats from Fenty Beauty and I am ecstatic. Since it first came out a couple weeks ago Fenty has been sold out, ironically I was at the store on the release day and I had a mini makeover so I was able to go home with a sample but in all my excitement I didn't get the Trophy Wife highlighter, well I have it now and I'm about to highlight everything
😄. Make sure you go grab your Fenty treats and look like a million dollars... Or a Trophy Wife👑

No comments:

Post a Comment