Monday, March 5, 2018

I woke up like this💙
🎶I woke up like this, I woke up like this🎶...I can just hear this song by Beyonce playing in the background as I get dressed each morning, the only difference is that unlike Queen Bey, I did not wake up like this. Quite the opposite actually, my mirror is not the first thing I want to see in the morning, at least not until I make the fabulousity happen.
Too many times we fall for the social media hype that Beauty just happens, that celebrities wake up looking flawless when we all know that they have Glam teams to make them look absolutely Amazing.
So don't get caught up in the hype, Beauty is uniquely different to each individual. Do what makes you feel beautiful and wear what makes you look fierce . What you must realize and remember is that no matter what may be trending at the moment...you are not a trend, you're a Classic....Smooches❤

No comments:

Post a Comment