Monday, April 23, 2018

Hooray for Spring 
Yesssss, Spring has officially sprung and the signs are everywhere. Flowers blooming, butterflies fluttering and boats are on the water... It's time to celebrate. I spent part of my weekend transitioning my closets and I was soooo happy. Putting away my big sweaters, hats and boots and placing my sundresses, shirts and sandals in their place, it was such a happy feeling. I love the Spring and all its beauty but what I love the most is being on the water with an ice tea in one hand and my camera in the other to capture the magnificence of the season. Living in a city that's known for a its cold temps can be a but exhausting but when the seasons change my city comes alive. Wondrous Winters, sensuous Springs, sunny Summers and foliage filled Falls are nothing short of marvelous. So cheers to a sensational Spring season... Happy Spring my friends🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment