Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Fall means color
Yes, with the ever changing colors of Fall comes my favorite time of year... The dark lippie. I love a dark lipstick it just says bold and confident of which I am both. I got this beautiful lippie from Urban Decay and it is absolutely gorGeous, yes I said gorGeous, lol. This is one of my favorites for the Fall season and I just love the name Blackmail, yes that's right Blackmail. Hilarious right? 😁 But despite its name it is a must have. This is the perfect comfort matte lippie, meaning it's matte but not drying and it actually feels creamy and smooth going on. So if your looking for a great dark lippie at a great price, yes I believe I paid $18 dollars for this treasure and it is absolutely worth it. Visit Sephora and look for Urban Decay products... You're gonna "Fall" in love🍃

No comments:

Post a Comment