Monday, December 31, 2018

Countdown to 2019 
Hello my loves and Happy New Years Eve to ya'. This year has been a true blessing and a true obstacle. I've had many triumphs and a huge tragedy but God is Faithful and keeps his promises, so I know that 2019 will be an Amazing turning point in my life. I pray that all my followers be inspired by my vow to continue being my true self and spreading the love of Christ everywhere I go...with a little Fashion and Finesse along the way of course. Together we can make this year a huge success and share the blessings as they overtake us because I claim an abundance of blessings this coming year, for myself for my family and for you as well. Well, until next year my friends, be safe, be kind and most of all be Yourself... Smooches 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment