Thursday, November 16, 2017

 About Face
Yes my friends I love face masks, that fresh smell when you open the package, that cooling sensation as you put it on your face, the feeling of a fresh face as you peel it off, oh yeah face mask are everything. I found these lovelies at Pink by Victorias Secret and they are awesome. After a long day you just wanna get home and relax and unwind with your favorite snack, the TV remote and a great face mask as you're watching your favorite tv show and this indeed is my plan for the evening. I think the change of weather has me feeling a bit sluggish so I'm going to put on my face mask, grab my cup of tea and relax. I hope you all have a wonderful day and when you get a chance take some time out for yourself and just relax, I'll see you all back here tomorrow, have an amazing day... Smooches😙

No comments:

Post a Comment