Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My Treat 
Sometimes you just need to treat yourself! Today was a bit crazy but I didn't let it get the best of me, nope not your girl. I've been fighting a cold all week *hence the shorter blog post (sorry guys, I'll do better) it's just a part of the changing seasons so it is what it is😊. I've also been writing out my Christmas list and trying to actually check some things off each day which means I actually have to go out and shop. Don't get me wrong I lovvvvveeee to shop, especially for others, the part that becomes challenging is trying to get each person a great gift while not breaking the bank and I gladly accept the challenge. There are so many retailers that offer gifts "unders" which is perfect for people like me😁. They'll have $50 dollars and under gifts, $20 and under and so on so finding a nice gift in your price range becomes a little easier. Now I get to chill out with this yummy milkshake and start all over tomorrow, awesome right, lol. Smooches my friends😘, see you tomorrow💕

No comments:

Post a Comment