Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Simply put. . It's Dior
It all started when I stopped by my sisters house to hang out, shortly after the fun begin. I love going over my sisters house because it always turns into a runway show, actually everywhere we go turns into a runway show. What can I say the world is my stage. OK, so my sister has this amazing eye for vintage and classic fashion so I wasn't surprised when I saw this Dior sweater, what I was surprised at was how amazingly chic it could be styled. For instance this sweater could be paired with a classic pair of dark denim jeans or a pencil skirt and of course a fab necklace like the Dior choker shown, either way it is absolutely fierce and with a name like Dior you don't need all the extra. This is simplistic styling at its best, a very classy look to say the least. Well it's time to get back to the closet raiding, I'll check you guys out tomorrow with more great Fashion tips and tricks... stay Chic my friends😘

No comments:

Post a Comment