Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Water... The natural beauty secret 
Oftentimes people ask me how I keep my skin so flawless and beautiful, which is shocking to me because *not to brag, I don't do much. The one thing I do that I know makes my skin look amazing and makes me feel awesome is... *que drumroll, drink lots of water, yes that's really it my friends. There's no secret beauty regimen or special beauty concoction; nope it's just good ole water. Of course I use a moisturizer but it's nothing special, whatevers around at the time whether it be Cetaphil or Nivea moisturizing cream, moisturizer is moisturizer. With the weather being so harsh on our skin during the winter months we must take extra care of our precious skin. So the next time you go to grab that soda or sweet drink, think about your skin.  I hope these tips have helped and remember the more you take care of your body, the more your body will take care of you... Smooches💋

No comments:

Post a Comment