Monday, May 7, 2018

Smile... It's minidress season
I know, I know I could've actually smiled in the picture considering the caption but I was going for sexy sassy... Did it work?? 🤣. This weather is so beautiful, you know what that means???  We can finally begin wearing our mindresses and sundresses, yesssss. Toss on a cute pair of sandals and some blinged out sunnies and we have the perfect Spring outfit, so simple right. I love simple fashion, quick and easy outfits are right up my alley, besides who has time to plan outfits *Hey, when the weather is this good you just want to toss on something cute and head out the door. I will be doing a Spring "get ready with me" post dedicated to easy morning outfits, so stay tuned it's on the way... Happy Monday my loves, have a super fantastic day😘

No comments:

Post a Comment