Monday, May 7, 2018

Summertime Fine
Bikinis and Sandals and Sunnies... Oh my!!!! Yes, yes my pretties Summer is on its way and here is a brief snippet of cool Summer finds. Soon bikini season will be upon us so I decided to share one of my favorite bikinis of Summer and the best part is it cost less than $20 dollars. Where did I find such an amazing bikini you ask??? Are you ready for the answer, well here it goes *insert drumroll please... Walmart, yes I said Walmart. There I was looking for some iced tea and I see this bright pink beauty just lying there waiting for me and the rest my dears is fashion history. Now all I need is a vacation and a beach🤩... Hey, I'm one that believes in speaking it into existence... Hey, a Dream starts first with a Vision... And I see the vision so clear😘

No comments:

Post a Comment