Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Sunnies 
I can't deny my love for Sunglasses, I think I have a different pair for every outfit. Sunglasses are a simple yet Chic way to dress up an outfit. From big frames with jeweled embellishments to small frames with reflective lenses, sunnies are a must! Spring is the perfect time to purchase and start adding new shades to your collection, most retailers like Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe have a huge selection to choose from with prices ranging from $6-$20, ideal for the person who wants to jazz up their  wardrobe without breaking their pockets. Accessories are the perfect way to change up your look and add a touch of pizzazz to your outfit. So grab those sunnies, a scarf or a great statement necklace the next time you need that extra something... I promise you'll look Fantastic. Happy accessorizing😍

No comments:

Post a Comment