Thursday, October 12, 2017

🎶 It's beginning to feel alot like Autumn🎶 
After weeks of extended Summer warmth, Autumn is slowly approaching. Those summer blooms are making way for the falling leaves of Autumn and I say, it's about time. Yes, when I woke up this morning there was a slight chill in the air and I knew right then, Fall had arrived 😁. That light jacket turned into a bomber jacket and a pair of Sperrys today but I was actually a bit happy. It was time to put away those summer dresses, shorts and tees and bring out the sweaters, jackets and boots. I love summer but there's just something about the Fall. I don't know if its the leaves that so beautifully drape the ground or the smell of pumpkin spice, you know that yummy Autumn scent that traces through the air and makes Autumn so inviting. Whatever it is, it's here and I'm over the moon excited. Fall is the most interchangeable and transitional styling season; Scarves, hats, leg warmers etc. So many fashion choices you absolutely can't get it wrong, how cool is that. Well I'm gonna grab a spice latte and enjoy the falling leaves🌺 (through my window as I pick out tomorrow's outfit😄) Happy Autumn my friends🍃🍁🍂

No comments:

Post a Comment