Wednesday, December 13, 2017

One for you, one for me😊
OK,ok, I'll be the first to admit that gift shopping is a hard task for me, why? it's quite simple really, everything looks so fabulous. I have every intention of going out buying gifts for my family and friends and coming back home and wrapping them up but somehow I always end up with a "Bonus" gift. That gift that you get just in case an extra guest shows up at Christmas and you don't want them to leave empty handed...  but what happens if there is no extra guest, you get to keep the gift for yourself. So I'm really not getting it for me, I'm getting it as a "Just in case", I'm looking out for others (so selfless of me right😄). I know I'm not the only one who has a Holiday shopping problem but at least I have the intention of gifting my treasures away, such a beautiful thing. Tis the Season my loves, Well it's time for me to check out and then it's off to the next store to see what treasures I find. Happy shopping my friends, see you back here tomorrow... Smooches😘

No comments:

Post a Comment