Monday, December 18, 2017

Winter must haves 
Yes indeed Winter is here and so is that cold skin chapping air. Winter can be so bad on our skin so we must be proactive when it comes to self care during these cold wintry months. The cold blustering air can dry out our hair, skin and lips so here are a few items I use to stay moisturized in winter. These exfoliating gloves and face brush are great for removing rough and dry skin, use while in the shower and watch how awesome your skin feels when you get out. We know that moisturizer is a must have for our skin after our shower these items are awesome for keeping moisture in. First coconut oil a natural dry skin remedy great for all over body care, next I use African Shea Butter which is great for knees, feet and elbows. And my new favorite thing is this Red Fox tub of butter moisturizing cream, this stuff is amazing for ashy and dry skin. Last but definitely not least is this strawberry Carmex great for winter dry lips, this holy grail product is a must for the cold days of Winter and I absolutely love it, it makes your lips kissably soft😄. Yes my friends these are some of my favorite self care must haves. I hope this was helpful if so be sure and let me know. I'll see you guys back here tomorrow... Smooches😘

No comments:

Post a Comment