Friday, December 29, 2017

The gift that keeps on giving 
Happy last Friday of the year my friends, it's time for some weekend fun. Christmas was just a few short days ago but I have to share with you one of my absolute favorite gifts. I received so many amazing gifts for Christmas but this is one of the most touching and valuable, valuable in the sense that it holds meaning in my heart. Of course you know that my blog name is "Lolas Fab Life", well I was quite surprised and overwhelmed when I received this glass block lamp that is personalized with my blog name complete with a beautiful ribbon bow and beautiful interior lights, it is awesome. When I unwrapped it and took it out the box my heart was so full of joy, to you it may just be a cute lamp but to me it's much more than that. When I decided to start a blog, my sister helped me every step of the way, not only did she help me start it but anytime she's out of town with her work travels she sends me the most amazing pictures of the most exquisite clothes, food and beauty finds (she knows me so well😄) yes my friends, my sister is all that and if you hadn't guessed it already she bought me this beautiful lamp. I'm just so excited about my new gift, everytime I look at it I'm reminded of my purpose, not just to blog and share fashion finds but to touch everyone within my reach whether it be through social media or giving a friend a hug in time of need, I just want to share my fab life with everyone, just as Jesus did. And yes, I do have a Fab Life because everyday with Jesus makes my life simply Fabulous💕. I want to say a huge thank you to my awesomely marvelous sister, you have always been such an inspiration to me, a mentor, a comedian and my first and forever best friend... Love you like cupcakes😙😙😙

No comments:

Post a Comment