Monday, February 26, 2018

Let's get Summer ready
Ok y'all know the saying "Summer bodies are made in Winter",Well thankfully for me I can start defining my body more towards Spring thanks partly to my genes are partly to my laziness,lol. I mean who really in all true honesty wants to workout, not me. But there are so many things you can do to keep your body in shape that doesn't include starvation and self torture through hard core workouts. Many of us have such busy lives that we just can't seem to fit gym time in in any manner. Don't fret, there are so many alternatives to a gym workout, many times you can workout with simple things found around the house until you can make it to the gym. Wanna work those arms, grab those gallon water jugs and get to lifting. Need to work those abs, get that old beach towel, lie it on the floor and do some old school sit ups. There really is no excuse when it comes to staying fit, don't let the ability to get to the gym stop you...put on your favorite music, grab your sneakers and your imagination and get your work out on...Remember, the hardest part is to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment