Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Shoeday 
It's Tuesday so I guess you know what that means... It's Tuesday Shoeday *que dancing and grooving in my Badgley Mischkas👠. OK, every Tuesday we pay homage to all the great shoe designers by showing off our favorite footwear and today is no different. I came across these beauties during one of my many shopping adventures and I couldn't have been more excited, except for when I saw the price. As you know Badgley Mischkas is often quite pricey but your girl got them for a steal, now the only problem is where do I wear such gorgeousness *now y'all know I won't have a problem rocking these babies, that's just a bit of sarcasm. Shoes are a staple Fashion item that all girls love, from high end to low end I'll Rock them all... in high class style.

No comments:

Post a Comment