Monday, July 3, 2017

Denim love
Ok, ok I'll be the first to admit that I love a great pair of jeans, which most of my wardrobe consist of actually. Denim is the one must have outfit staple that everyone should have in their closets. The cool thing about denim is that it is so versatile, with so many washes and lengths from distressed to ripped,  high-waisted, low-cut, cropped (I could go on and onπŸ˜„), you can never go wrong with a great pair of jeans. From casual looks to dressy ensembles, denim is the answer. I love a Chic yet Rebel look so this white shirt and ripped distressed jeans look of the day I'm sporting was perfect for my mood today (even though I'm the furthest thing from a rebel doesn't mean I can't dress the part). If I could wear jeans everyday (which for the most part I do😜) I most definitely would. The best part is most of your favorite retailers carry several denim lines from low end to high end, it simply depends on what you want. So get in that closet grab those jeans and get to Stylin'πŸ˜™... It's all about that Denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment