Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Outdoor Chic
A plaid shirt and a cool pair of jeans, yep I'm outdoor ready😊 (well I guess I don't necessarily need a plaid shirt😅) . Oh yes, I was chillin' at the campgrounds today for a little summer outing. A little fishing, a scavenger hunt, some delicious barbecue and a whole lotta fun. I'm not quite the outdoorsy girl, we'll let me rephrase that I am not at all the outdoorsy girl but I'm always down for a cool experience. I always try to be "outfit prepared" meaning that my outfit must fit my activity of the day😉. I mean you wouldn't want to go to a birthday party in a scuba outfit, you must be properly dressed for your daily plans. This comfy outfit I'm wearing in the photo was perfect for my day out. When you're prepping for the day keep in mind the versatility of your outfit and always plan ahead and if you're like me... You'll always have a back up outfit on hand😁 Happy Summer🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment