Thursday, July 6, 2017

Summer Beauty
How beautiful is this... A little Zoo escape. So the family went to the Zoo today and let me tell you it was an amazing experience. I visited the Zoo many times as a child with my family and we always had a great time. Picnic lunch, Frisbee, Shopping in the gift shop,  Animal adventures and of course that huge ice cream cone from the hot dog stand. Well some things never change, I got my ice cream cone🍦and did a little browsing in the gift shop. Visiting the Zoo was phenomenal, seeing all God's creatures so up close and personal was astonishing. My favorites are the Giraffes, they are such beautiful and majestic creatures (not to mention tall and gorgeous😄). Summer is the perfect time to get out and go exploring, whether at your local zoo or driving cross country for a little adventure. Get out and enjoy these Marvelous days of Summer, eat some Ice cream, do some bbq grilling, go camping (even if it's in your own backyard🍃). No matter what you do, have fun and enjoy these Summer days... It'll be Fall before you know it😄

No comments:

Post a Comment