Thursday, July 13, 2017

Oh Summer 
Yes, I'm being a little dramatic but I must admit I absolutely love Summer. The warm weather, the cool fashion, the yummy food and all the Summery adventures. One of my favorite things about Summer is the Fashion...tank tops, shorts, rompers, sundresses and cool graphic tee's (like the one I'm wearing in the picture). Graphic tee's are the perfect outfit statement, a distressed pair of jeans and a little attitude and you're Summer ready. I'm all about simple styling, especially when it's fun and fashionable. Summer's the time when you want quick and comfy outfits, outfits that you can transition easily whether it's a day at the beach or a night at the Theater. Graphic tee's are so versatile and so much fun to wear. You can dress them up with a great pair of slacks or dress them down with a cool pair of jeans, either way you'll look fabulous💕

No comments:

Post a Comment