Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"Write the vision and make it plain" 
Whatever it is... Write it down and expect great things. The Bible tells us to write the vision and make it plain, in other words write down what it is that you want from God, be precise, be specific, most importantly be bold in your asking and then expect it to come to pass. Since I was a teenager I loved to journal. I would write down all the cool things that happened in my day. I would write down my dreams and aspirations and my favorite things, little did I know that God was preparing me for my awesome future. I love going back and reading my journal entries, they're so encouraging (and funny😄); Each one shows me just how amazing God is and how much He loves me. I'm brought to remembrance on how the things I asked and prayed for were answered (so many marvelous things💟) . So grab that notepad, a pen and a quiet place and get to writing. You'll be so glad you did, let God show you just how Amazing he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment