Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Audrey the Icon
As I walk into my favorite local boutique, a personal shopper greets me at the door with a vibrant "Good afternoon, would you like a Mimosa or sparkling fruit water"... Now this is the kind of Shopping I can get down with. Not only do they offer you a personal shopper, they have private dressing rooms equipped with lights and music as if you're preparing to walk the runway. Yes, this perfect styling experience is located in my hometown of Buffalo N.Y.  and it is Fabulous. Today I will be attending their "Runway Wednesday", appetizers, drinks, music and Fashion with a percentage off of anything you buy for simply being a Phenomenal woman. I'm so impressed and excited with this whole experience. If you're ever in my hometown you must visit Tony Walker and Co. They have several boutiques in one building along with a Spa, Makeup areas, Restaurant and Jewelry store and a gift wrapping area but the most amazing part of this entire shopping experience are the private fashion dressing rooms of which the "Audrey Room" is my ultimate favorite, showcasing the Icon herself Ms. Audrey Hepburn. The girls here are awesome and oh so kind and very fashion forward. This will be my new "Spot" and I can't wait to share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment