Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Summer Ready
Yes, it's almost Summer that means Patio parties and Barbecues. It also means it's time to transition to Summer fashion, shorts,  rompers, sundresses the possibilities are endless. Summer styling needs to be effortless, simple and chic. With all the heat that Summer brings you must by classy and comfy. I don't know about you but I'm ready to shed my light Spring jacket for a Summer tank top and shorts. My sister loves a summer day on the patio with a cold drink and great music and now it has become a part of my summer plans. So let's get ready to welcome summer and enjoy every minute of its Sunshine and warmth, get out and make the most of your summer because before you know it it'll be Fall... But hey, let's not even think about that..... Summer we're ready for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment