Friday, May 26, 2017

Getting Beach Ready 
It's time to soak up some sun and get some sand in your sandals. Summer is coming quick and I'm getting Beach ready. I visited Blums Swimwear in Williamsville NY. and it is fantastic. Blums has everything you need to look your best on the beach. From bikinis to cover ups to light up flip flops, they have it all. I was so excited browsing through the store seeing all the Marvelous items they have. They even offer old fashioned bra fittings (which I think all us ladies could use) Let's not forget the Sunglasses, undies and beach bags, it's literally a one stop shop for the beach. The girls there are Amazing and the owner is a sweetheart. I'm so excited for my trip to Miami and now I have everything I need to look "Beachy" . It's bikini season Ladies, let's get ready. Thanks Blums

No comments:

Post a Comment