Thursday, May 25, 2017

Wine please
Don't let the caption fool you... I am not a wine drinker, I prefer fruit infused water (which I will be posting soon, ha, ha*). This picture is about a lot more than wine, it's about the Experience that the wine cellar brought to me. So I was doing some light shopping at the Tony Walker center in Williamsville NY, when all of a sudden one of their gorgeous associates asked if I would like a wine tasting. Now, this is aside from the fresh chocolate chip cookies and mimosas they offer while you browse. Yes, they actually have a walk-in wine cellar and it is everything. You can sample the wine of your choice and the selection is quite affordable. I just love how the wine bottles were so intricately placed and lined up perfectly.  What a cool experience, if you're ever in the area you have to check them out. Until the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment