Monday, March 13, 2017

The weekend just came and went😄
 Is it me or does the weekend seem to come and go like the sun on a cloudy day. For this simple reason I like to take advantage of every minute of my weekends. Friday night out on the town, Saturday shopping and maybe a good flick at the movies and of course church on Sunday. Yes, I endulge in every glorious moment of the weeks end, Since Monday rolls around faster than you can blink your eyes, make those weekends count.                            This weekend I added a new outing to my Saturdays... Barnes and Noble and a great Fashion read. I absolutely loved the Atmosphere and how absolutely cool it was with my fruit pastry and my Cappucino *where's my Cappuccino... Ok, she's bringing it now, awesome!!. With our oh so hectic and busy lives, we must learn to take time out and enjoy the simple yet majestic moments of life.                Although I'm just getting into Blogging regularly , It has become so enjoyable to me because I get to write about *sometimes very briefly because I like to actually live in my moments* all the wonderful things that I love.                            Its amazing to me how much I sincerely look forward to experiencing my Blog. It's such a wonderful thing to do something you've wanted to do for a long time, to actually have the Faith to go forward and do it. Such a Marvelous feeling. Happy Monday friends😊

No comments:

Post a Comment