Monday, March 13, 2017

New Season, New reason
Ok, here it goes... I am now a Blogger. Although I've been blogging for awhile *because I've always kept a journal of all my wonderful adventures. Whether it's Dining out at an amazing  restaurant, Shopping at my favorite Boutiques or passing along my most loved Beauty secrets; I love to share my love of Marvelous things with people.  At first I was a bit nervous about blogging seeing that there are so many awesome blogs out there. But I have to remember what my sister told me...  as long as you are being you, it will be awesome because you're awesome. Well of course she'd say that, she's my sister right? Yes, but she is absolutely right. Anything that's new can be intimidating and may make you a bit nervous, yet even in that nervousness we push through and go on to try new things. I have to remember to stay True to who I am and not try to be like anyone else* hey, everyone else is already taken anyway, so I may as well be me.              So , here it is... I'm starting and I may not always get it right but I'll have a ball doing it. My post may be short and sweet or I may write a mini book... Who knows, but I'll find out as I go along; and hopefully you'll come along with me. Hello my name is Lola... Welcome to my blog💕

No comments:

Post a Comment