Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Did someone say Spring🌻... Oh, not quite yet it's ok though, these fab shoes my sister are sporting are so delightfully Springy it's simply magical. Somehow she always stumbles upon the most unique and alluring fashion finds. She is my Muse, my Mona Lisa, my Mentor...(i could go on but I'm hungry so I'll finish bragging on her later🍮). I have this amazing plan to move into her closet, she has so many awesome things she wouldn't even know I was there. I must admit between her and my mother fashion is definitely in my DNA (so is our no nonsense attitudes😏). So as I hatch my plan to raid her closet I will also be preparing amazing things for my blog to share with you. Collabs, Giveaways and all out fabulosity. Make sure you stay tuned for the awesomeness I have in store for you. Happy March🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment