Thursday, March 9, 2017

Feeling Colorific
Yes, I love colorful fashion. This is amazing to me seeing that my closet used to consist of mostly neutrals... black, brown and grey. So as I started to fall in love with colors, I also began to adore patterns.     What was happening to me? I was actually looking for colorful styles with funky patterns. I was transforming from the neutral caterpillar to the colorific butterfly and now I'm a color fanatic, especially in Spring and Summer when the colors are so majestic.          Like the top I'm sporting today, which is actually a dress I styled simply by tying a Funky knot in it. Then I found these retro jeans that had been sitting in my closet for years feeling forgotten and tossed aside *I had to show them some love😙 and my outfit was complete. So don't be afraid of color,  let it  saturate your wardrobe like the sun on your face on a hot summer day... Have a colorific day💕

No comments:

Post a Comment