Friday, March 3, 2017

So, as I wake up this morning and the warm bright sunshine peeks through my window, I am more than excited to get up, get out and enjoy this gorgeous day. Let's see, what shall I wear today, a cute dress, a daring jumpsuit or maybe a blouse and a sleek pair of tailored slacks... Hmmm, let's take a peek outside *opens porch doors and is overtaken by a crisp breeze in the air. Ok, let's rethink this, I'll go with a comfy shirt a pair of slightly distressed jeans and my Bar 3 shoes, perfect for a casual Friday.  I'll have to talk to Mother Nature about her indecisiveness with this weather, she must be more consistent with these temps or doesn't she realize that it's almost Spring??  Well, I must say I'm not going to complain because even though the air may be a bit chilly today, it's still so gorgeously beautiful outside🌞... Wishing you a wonderful weekend💃🎶😘

No comments:

Post a Comment