Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Choose Happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
I love a great cap, especially on those days when you just don't feel like doing your hair, lol. It's been so hot these last couple of weeks and my hair needed a break, so what's the best way to give it that much needed styling pause... A cool snapback cap. It's so funny to think that I never use to wear caps because I didn't think they looked good on me, fast forward to today and I must say that I have quite an impressive hat collection. From quotes, to colors to song lyrics I have hats that make some cool statements. My hat of the day quote claims that "Happiness is contagious" and this couldn't be more true.... Happiness is contagious, Choose it and pass it on. Wanna know how you can score this cool cap, stop by Claires boutique you can grab it and other signature caps while you're there. Well I'm off to do more great things... Smooches๐Ÿ˜™

No comments:

Post a Comment