Friday, September 29, 2017

Consignment Queen 
It's official, Fall has arrived but oh how these past few weeks of extended Summer warmth have spoiled us but alas the crisp air of Autumn finally has embraced us. Yes, with the transition of the season comes the ever so exciting closet transition. This is when we rearrange our closets for the new seasons change of weather. Summer to Fall closet cleaning can be exhausting, Putting away those shorts and tees and adding those boots and sweaters is a true sign of cooler temps to come. As I was transitioning my closet I noticed that I was in need of a few Fall clothing pieces but my wallet wasn't as excited about the need for new clothes as I was😕, so I jumped in my car and headed to Platos Closet. In case you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, Platos Closet is a trendy yet classic consignment shop where you can find anything from Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Pink, Michael Kors, Ugg, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Bradley, Rock Revival, True Religion and a list of other designers at a great price. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall fashion can be found at Platos and you don't have to bust your wallet down to look great. This outfit I'm sporting in the picture is a complete Platos look from head to toe... Yes, when I say you can find everything you need in this Amazing store I mean exactly that. The coolest part is everytime you shop you get points that can add up to you saving 20% off your next purchase and y'all know I'm all about saving some coins. Well, I believe I've shared enough, I'm off to Platos to find some new treasures... Smooches😘

No comments:

Post a Comment