Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Water you waiting for
If I had a dime for everytime someone asked me how I keep my skin so clear and seemingly flawless I'd be wealthy. They want to know what products I use, how often I use them and how much they cost, well listen closely because I'm about to share my most cherished beauty secret with you, are you ready... The one product I attribute my clear skin is to *drumroll please๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ.... Water. Yes, it's that simple I drink lots of water and my body loves it. We need water to flush out all the toxins that sneak into our bodies daily and try an stick around to make us sick or disrupt our bodies natural state. Water is necessary for so many of our bodily functions so don't skimp on the H2O. Be sure and ask your Dr. what the proper water intake is for your specific needs, everyone's body structure is different so ask first and then when you get the ok... Go grab that water and have a drink on me๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ˜†,  let's be healthy together๐ŸŽ.

No comments:

Post a Comment