Monday, September 18, 2017

Secure the Bag
Well hello there Monday, how are ya.... Me you ask? Well I'm simply fantastic. This extended Summer weather has me feeling great and going back into my closet pulling out my warm weather looks, how Amazing is that. I was all ready for Pre-Fall fashion and then the weather decides to take a step back into summer, hey I'm here for it. Today is another opportunity to go into my summer closet and pick out something Devine, a comfy Sundress and a cool pair of sunnies. I was so excited to sport this look in mid - September, it was a great feeling wearing sandals this time of year. Don't get me wrong, I love and adore Fall fashion, it's actually my favorite fashion season but I'm still ecstatic over an extended Summer. My plan is  to grab my bag (which is an Aldo find) head out the door and enjoy this awesome sunshine. Happy Sunny September friends, have a wonderful day๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment