Monday, September 25, 2017

Extended Summer 
It's Hot!!!... Yes, I know the calender says Fall but the weather says Summer and shall I repeat it, It's Hot. There I was rearranging my closet from Summer to Fall and wouldn't you know it, I had to put a pause on my seasonal closet cleaning and grab a pair of shorts and tee shirt for today's outfit because of the unseasonably warm temps. It's all good though, like Spring must turn to Summer this Summer must turn to Fall and I'm all ready for the Autumn cool down. The leaves falling, pumpkin spice lattes and Fall fashion, did I mention that I'm all ready for it😄. There's just something about the beauty of the changing seasons. I'm always amazed at how God intended for seasonal changes and how no matter what happens, the seasons must and will always change from one to the next with no interference from us because it is his will and promise. I guess I'll enjoy this extended warmth until the chilly weather arrives... And then we'll all be wishing for the warmth all over again😁...For some reason mankind never seems to be satisfied. Let's enjoy every minute of each moment and make it a memory... Smooches😙

No comments:

Post a Comment