Monday, October 9, 2017

Artistic Expression 
Oh yes, I love artistic photography, it's a truly beautiful artform. Artistic expression is a must in the Fashion and Beauty industry. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" could not be more true. Take this picture for instance, the backdrop, the styling and my body language say that I'm confident, beautiful and strong. When it comes to artistic expression, individuality is key. You must be sure of yourself and willing to take fashion and artistic risks. Black and white and greyscale photography is so expressive, it's like the photographer captures the mood and feelings of the subject. Photography is more than snapping a picture or finding the right light, it's an actual artform. When I began blogging I learned that a great photo takes alot of thought and feeling, there are actual stories behind every picture we take. It's so amazing to look at a photo and instantly remember where you were, how you felt and what you were thinking at the time the photo was taken, it's actually pretty awesome when you think about it. Well, I guess I'll grab my camera and see what magnificent scenes  I can capture.... Smooches😘

No comments:

Post a Comment