Friday, October 27, 2017

Heyyyy weekend 
It's the weeeeekend baby! Oh yes, it's Friday and it is simply gorgeous outside. Although the calendar says Autumn the temperature definitely says Summer, crazy right. Normally I would have on my jacket and boots (see yesterday post😁) but it's too nice of a day for that. You would think that I would be ready to relax and chill but no thanks, this weekend is going to be lit (did I really just say lit 😄). There are so many awesome things happening in my city this and every weekend and sometimes you just have to get out and get into it. Should I dress up and go see a Stage Play or go hang out with friends at one of the many events happening this weekend?... Decisions, decisions. Just know that I'm going to have a great time no matter what I do. What are your plans for the weekend, whatever they are be safe, have fun and eat good food. Until we meet on Monday... Smooches😙

No comments:

Post a Comment