Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Autumn inspiration 
A brisk wind, falling leaves and the smell of pumpkin spice... Autumn has arrived. I have a few errands to run today and there's a light breeze in the air, perfect Fall fashion weather😊. I tossed on my bomber jacket, Sperry shoes and jeans, simple styling yet perfect ensemble for the day. As if I haven't said this many times before I'll say it one more time, I love Fall. Summer seemed to be never ending this year and although I love beach weather I felt like Fall was being cheated out of its full seasonal calender, lol. It's funny how no matter how we feel about the seasons they must and always will change from one to the next at the proper time,isnt that awesome. So yes, no matter how much I like Autumn I know that it must eventually change to Winter, this is how God ordained it to be and I think that's marvelous. Happy Fall my friends🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment