Thursday, October 19, 2017

 Fall Shopping 
Hello my friends and Happy Fall. Today I'm going shopping for some awesome Fall decor and where else would I go besides Pottery Barn. This store has a little bit of everything and I absolutely adore it. With Thanksgiving quickly approaching I felt like it was time to brighten the house up with some beautiful Fall decor. From plates to Wine glasses to monogrammed mugs it's time to change it up for Autumn. A pumpkin scented candle, beautifully patterned china and plush pillows for the couch, there are so many wonderful things to choose from when it comes to Fall decor. Stores like Target, Walmart and Big Lots have an array of Autumn items perfect for the change of season. Fall has arrived and I couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment