Monday, October 2, 2017

Autumn Awe
Falling leaves, Pumpkins, Cinnamon spice and Crisp air... Hello Fall, glad to see ya! So as you can see I'm all for Fall, I got a chance to hang out in the hay today and I was ecstatic about it. I've always loved the Fall season because it leads up to my favorite time of year....Christmas❤. I know, I know "Lola, let's enjoy one season at a time" I get it but I'm a sucker for all things Christmas (after Halloween, the countdown begins😄)  I guess I'll focus on the season at hand, Hello Autumn. There are so many wonderful ways to celebrate the crisp new season, a hayride, visiting the pumpkin patch, having a spice latte at your favorite coffee shop or putting on a nice pot of cinnamon spice tea as you watch the falling leaves (or you could just go shopping and pretend you're outside kicking up the freshly fallen leaves as you sip your tea😄). However you decide to celebrate the season make sure you're fashion ready, a cool pair of jeans, comfy sweater and your favorite pair of boots and you're Fall prepared. I love a great outfit but my number one must have is comfort, especially in cooler months. Well, I've got my latte and this hay feels like a comfy couch... See you guys tomorrow... Happy October my friends🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment