Monday, October 16, 2017

Color me colorful 
How cool is this building... bright colors, stripes and total awesomeness, it's like a pack of Starburst candy, absolute fun. When I first started blogging I was completely focused on the Fashion and Beauty field but as I go on this blogging journey I find that I am completely multifaceted and I love it so much. I find Beauty and Art in almost everything I see now, from an old building to a sunset to an ice cream cone, even a drive through the city, everything is so much more interesting through a bloggers eyes. I'm so grateful to be able to do what I enjoy and each day grow and improve on it. I used to look at other bloggers and compare myself, wondering if I was as good or if people liked my aesthetic, sometimes doubting myself because I was focused on how others were doing. I've come to find out that I'm just as good and just as capable, especially when I keep my eyes on my own work😄. It's ok to look at others as a point of reference as long as you stay true to yourself. As long as you continue to grow and learn, greatness is inevitable. I look forward to bringing you new and amazing things each day, for it is always my pleasure... Smooches😙

No comments:

Post a Comment