Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fashion Repetition 
What's up cool cats and groovy chicks, hope you dig my outfit. OK, OK enough of the jive talk 😄, it's time to talk about the repetitiveness of Fashion. First let me say how much I love retro and vintage styling it's so unique and beautiful. If I could wear styles from the seventies and eighties on a daily basis I most definitely would (and will, watch me😉). I love all eras of Fashion, the ladylikeness of the 50's and 60's, the boldness of the 70's, Fun of the 80's, Sass of the 90's (y'all know I can go on and on😆)  I'm sure you get the point. Fashion is forever repeating itself, if it didn't what would we wear! This is one reason why our closets are ever increasing because we don't want to get rid of anything for fear it will soon come back in "Style". Take this photo for instance, sure I look like an extra from a 70's sitcom but this style is back in full effect. The Jean jumper complete with wideleg bottoms, natural hair and a cool Leopard print jacket, I'm feeling like a groovy gal y'all. So before you toss out those clothes from long ago, just place them in the back of your closet until they come back in style, No need to buy it when you'll already have it. That's the cool thing about owning your own unique Style you never need to wait for a trend to wear what you like... Know what I'm sayin'😙

No comments:

Post a Comment