Thursday, August 24, 2017

City Girl
City girl in a Bloggers world. I see so many Bloggers and Influencers shout out there cities, so its about time I show mine some love. I am a proud Buffalonian, yes I am from Buffalo Ny born and raised (on the playground is where I spent most of my days😂) . Oftentimes when you hear of Buffalo you hear a bit about our snow, well let me be the first to tell you that there is so much more to my city than that. Yes we get a little snow but not nearly as much as they claim. Our Winters are gorgeous but so are our Springs, Summers and Falls. There are so many wonderful things I'd like to share about the city I love but the best and most favorite is our food, I'm sorry but no matter where you're from your food can't come close to ours... We are the best and the proof is on the Web. From our famous Buffalo wings, to our Beef on Weck, to our Pizza, Seafood, Sushi, Doughnuts, you name it we've got it. I adore my city, the people, the culture, the fashion.... Everything. There are so many Marvelous historic buildings and sights in our city and we are so close to Niagara Falls we could ride our bikes and be there. Can you tell I have city love?. I can't begin to tell you everything so I will be posting my "City Love" photos soon. Thanks for reading... Happy Summer💕

No comments:

Post a Comment