Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Summers Beauty
Flowers, pool parties, ice cream runs and fun, it's all about Summer. With Fall right around the corner let's rev up our Summer fun. I went to an open veggie garden today and it was awesome, fresh veggies that you could actually pick and take home, yummy. When you think of Summer goodies veggies aren't the first thing to come to mind but I had an amazing time. Afterwards I got to see Shakespeare in the Park. This is where Shakespearean plays are acted out in an outdoor theater which is on an open lawn, awesome. I tried to fit as much in today because of the changing season, I'm taking full advantage of the Sunshine. On days like this it's best to throw on something casual and comfy so you can fully enjoy the day. I hope all of my blog friends are having a marvelous summer... Get out and enjoy🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment