Tuesday, August 1, 2017

 Makeup Love💖

  • So I went to a few makeup stores to see what selection of cool new makeup goodies they had and I was pleasantly surprised. From mascara to highlighter, lipstick to foundation there were so many cool and different things to choose and try and boy did I have fun trying them . Ulta beauty, Sephora, Mac and more all have an amazing makeup selection,... hey,  it's always a great time to try new things and new looks. I stopped by the bronzer and highlighter and had fun playing in the makeup. It's always a great day for a cool makeup try. After you try on your favourites, make sure you spritz on some makeup setting spray like the one I'm  trying in the picture, you don't want to put on the perfect face to simply have to reapply your "look". The cool thing about makeup, you can be as unique as you like😘


No comments:

Post a Comment