Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Good days, Bad days
Today was a good day... So first my glasses got caught in my shirt and broke and then they got my coffee order wrong but hey at least my dress was cute๐Ÿ˜. You're gonna have good days and you're gonna have bad days but no matter the day you must keep Shining. I could've fell into a funk after my not so amazing morning but I didn't. I grabbed a different pair of sunnies and not only did they remake my coffee and got it perfect they even gave me a muffin for the inconvenience (like I really needed a muffin but I enjoyed every crumb of it๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ˜‹). We have a choice to either change the negatives or lower our heads and sulk in them. Let's be real most times its not our entire day that has gone bad, it's one moment of that day that we allow to take over our entire day. Don't allow one mishap or mistake to totally ruin your day. We are beautifully and wonderfully made and we must act as such. Decide first thing in the morning that "Today is going to be a great day"  and then go forth in it. Be kind, be nice and always try to brighten someone else's day๐Ÿ˜Š... Even if you don't feel like it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment