Monday, August 21, 2017

Sassy Chic
Yes, it's that time of year when those Summer days start to become just a little bit cooler but don't fret we still have time before that Autumn air arrives. With the warm weather sticking around for a bit Summer fashion is in full swing. Today I decided to add a little Sassy Chic to my look with these open slit rust colored pants from Boohoo clothing, perfect for the Summer into Fall season. My top, which I found in the same exact color at Rainbow Shoppes (beauty on a budget, how cool is that) was the icing on my "Ootd" cake.  I adore this look so much, the color says Autumn but those slits scream Summer, the perfect style combination😙. I will be posting my "How to look great on a budget" tips soon and you don't want to miss out. It's cool to have a Designer bag but you don't want the wallet inside to be empty... No what I'm sayin'😄

No comments:

Post a Comment