Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Looking for direction
OK guys, I must admit that this Blogging thing is a bit difficult at times. Finding the right venues for photo ops, the right outfits and of course the right words, aye carumba (I said that because a true lady never swears😄) but I must say, I truly love being a blogger. I'm still learning new things everyday but in life you must learn and grow. I'm so excited to share my blog and my adventures with you all. Every picture, every destination, every outfit choice is very important to me. I'm so passionate about being a blogger. I love sharing cool and fun things with my blog friends, when I'm out to lunch or running errands I want to include my experiences on my blog. I never knew just how much a blog entailed, it's much more than pretty pictures, it's my thoughts, my opinions, my personal style and my comedic nature (hey,  I think I'm funny😁). To be honest, sometimes I have no idea what to blog about but I know if I stay true to myself no matter what it is it'll be just right. I'm so happy for all the people who take the time to check me out, I happen to think I'm pretty awesome... Hopefully you will to🌺 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, stay awhile I promise it'll be worth your while💟

No comments:

Post a Comment